EPStack is cluster-ready out of the box. Simply deploy multiple VMs using our OVA and you will have a complete cluster setup in minutes. Even though not required for cluster functionality, please consider the following when deploying multiple nodes.
- We strongly recommend configuring a static IP for your nodes.
- Change the hostname of each VM.
- The default setup of EPStack is optimized for a 5 node cluster without additional configuration changes.
Additional cluster considerations:
- Single node will be sufficient as an initial trial but not recommended for production use.
- Two node setup will provide redundancy of your data.
- Five node setup will provide redundancy and performance.
EPStack can scale horizontally as needed, additional configuration will be required beyond a 5 node configuration. Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org